On-Demand Self-Paced Continuing Education Opportunities
for Teachers, Administrators, & Support Personnel
To further serve our districts with a variety of quality professional development, the Warren County ESC is offering online course opportunities for teachers, administrators, and support personnel. The online programs are produced by Educational Impact and offer these features:
- Streaming Video of program presenters, classroom demos, and case studies.
- Hand outs accompany speaker presentations and can be printed while watching the video segments.
- The speaker’s key points are highlighted with bullet points and with animations to support the video presentation.
- Ask a Question: Users can pause video segments to post questions to speakers and others.
- Assessment: Each section has a randomly selected multiple choice assessment.
- Survey Questions: Users are asked polling questions about ongoing initiatives in their schools. Users can then query the survey results to determine best practices.
- Library: Users can query a comprehensive list of additional resources and web sites pertaining to program topics.
- Chat Rooms: Chat rooms and bulletin boards offer participants the opportunity to participate in collaborative learning activities.
These courses are presented by nationally known experts and offer practical classroom models. They will be appropriate for those seeking continuing education credit for licensure, those seeking to improve their knowledge of best practices, and those seeking to advance their skills through a self-paced program. The Video Hours represent the number of presentation hours involved. Completion Hours include all other activities related to completing the course.
The courses are available through WCESC for $50 each
and can be purchased by contacting Bobbie Grice at 695-2900, ext. 2510 or Bobbie.Grice@WarrenCountyESC.com
Make checks or purchase orders payable to Warren County ESC.
RETURN REGISTRATION AND CHECK TO:
Warren County Educational Service Center
1879 Deerfield Road
Lebanon OH 45036