Warren County ESC has been notified that Springboro Community School District will operate the preschool program after the conclusion of this current school year. Thus, WCESC will not be accepting registrations for Springboro students. We have greatly appreciated the opportunity to work with Springboro's students, parents and staff and we wish you continued success.
The Warren County ESC Preschool 2013-2014 enrollment will open on February 22, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. The Enrollment form will not be available on our website until this time.
Instructions for enrollment:
1. Download the 2013-14 Enrollment Form, Emergency Medical Form, Immunization Report and Physical Form.
2. Complete and sign the* Enrollment Form,* Emergency Medical Form and *Immunization Form.
3. Write a $70.00 non-refundable check dated 8/1/13 to Warren County ESC Preschool (note: we will hold all checks until August 1 for cashing).
4. Preschool fees for 2013-14 will be $45 weekly - Preschool begins Sept.3rd,2013 and end ends May 29, 2014. Check district calendars for holidays /closings.
5. Physical Forms must be recieved within 30 days of your child's start date for Preschool.
6.Mail or deliver Enrollment Form, Emergency Medical Form, Immunization form and check to Warren County ESC Preschool, 1879 Deerfield Rd. Lebanon, Ohio 45036 Attention: Lori Webster
Office hours for the ESC are Monday thru Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm.
7. You will only be notified within 10 business days if your child was put on a waiting list or if classroom space is not available.
8. Parent handbooks will be sent out July 21, 2013 with further information. PLEASE READ - There is important information!! Teacher /Class placements willl be sent with this information .
The Warren County Educational Service Center is pleased to offer preschool programming for children in the Warren County region. In collaboration with our school districts, the ESC preschool program provides quality early childhood services throughout Warren County. Preschool children (age 3-5) identified with a preschool disability by their school district may attend a class in/near their district of residence.
The preschool program consists of a morning or afternoon session program offered four days a week (Monday-Thursday) in conjunction with related services (speech/language, occupational therapy, physical therapy) to best meet the needs of the child and their stated goals on the Individualized Education Plan. A maximum of eight special needs children will be in each session.
Additionally, research indicates that children at this age learn from their peers. Based on that premise, typically developing peers will also be placed in the program on a limited basis to serve as peer role models. The classroom will run as a typical preschool classroom following the Early Learning Content Standards and guided by the Reggio Emilia philosophy.
Teachers for the classroom have been trained and certified in early childhood development and/or special education by the Ohio Department of Education and have a minimum of a 4-year college degree. Every classroom will be assigned a teaching assistant to support the teacher and children in everyday activities.
Roster information will automatically be shared with building principals and school healthcare workers in order to ensure the safety and well-being of all children at a site.
SEE LINKS AT RIGHT (click to launch document)
If you have difficulty printing documents from our website,
first save to your desktop & then print.