Credit Recovery, Credit Flexibility, AP or Elective courses
Available to JH/HS students year-round
IMPORTANT- NEW PROCESS FOR WCESC ONLINE ACADEMY COURSE REGISTRATION
Send completed applications to Dee.Wilms@warrencountyesc.com
We will only be accepting credit card payments at this time. Please email or call 513-695-2900 ex 2920 if you have any questions.
The Warren County ESC is part of Ohio’s statewide support system, affiliated with the Ohio Department of Education. We provide “virtual” credit recovery, credit flexibility, AP or, elective courses through online providers. Courses are available to middle and high school students. All courses are 100% online and available year-round. Hundreds of students have completed courses successfully. The combination of 24/7 access and email with online teachers creates many opportunities for students to succeed.
A student’s license is active for 90 consecutive days.
$330 per semester which is a 1/2 credit.
$165 for any additional 1/2 credit taken within the same 90 days.
Note: The license is open for 90 consecutive days.
NO REFUNDS. Credit Card Payments Only. Once completed application with all required signatures is received a link will be emailed to you with instructions to pay online. When confirmation of payment is received you will be sent an email with login information to begin the course.
Forms: All required forms are available to print on the right side of this screen.
Who is Responsible for which tasks:
PARENTS AND STUDENTS:
- Submit the completed application and payment for one semester to email@example.com
- Application must be signed by the school counselor (or school designee). ***Please note if the school counselor cannot sign this form, an email from the counselor with the student name and course(s) to be approved can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your own computer.
It is the responsibility of the parent or student to notify WCESC when they are ready to have another course activated. This is NOT an automatic process.
- Signature on the application form (this indicates that courses listed are appropriate and will be accepted by the school for graduation credit).
- Answer questions regarding the virtual course process.
- Initiate, receive, and enter student information for account set up.
- Make additional course requests for students.
- Set up a student account
- Send email to student/parent with login credentials
- Assist and monitor student progress
- Provide transcript of the completed credit
Dee Wilms, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 513-695-2900, ext. 2920
Pat Paré, Program Supervisor